Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyway......Just keep it Movin!


It's been a while since my last post. Things have been crazy busy. But that's how life is when you are focused on building your dream. So in the process of focusing on that I've had to face a few challenges to say the least. First Let me say that things have been quite interesting lately and I have experienced some stuff that I need to talk about. I hope you will allow me to be candid and open because yeah some stuff is quite comical while other stuff is not.

Life always has different shifts and changes that take place that may catch you off guard or prepare you for the next place in life. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that you will always meet people that will either help you get to the next level in your life or push you toward your destiny. Which ever the case, each lesson you learn along the way is in essence priceless, really.

So, in light if that I want to talk about something that has been on my mind lately.......Crazy folks! You know people who are absolutely crazy and don't have their head on completely straight. It's funny how when you are pursuing your passion, or even seeking to find your passion for life, the thing that makes you happy and brings you joy, that you will come across the craziest people who have no other agenda but to tear down your vision/dream.

It's like wait, hold on, stop, push the breaks here! These are the type of people that will stop at nothing but to see you fail. All they want is to rip apart your vision, dreams, goals, or even you as a person just so they can feel like they have achieved a higher status than you. However, if you haven't learned by now, people like that are just crazy as hell. You will never get ahead in life or anything by being vicious toward other people. I have always wondered why people waste their time and energy on plotting against other people. It's a waste of time, all the time, effort, and energy that they put toward that could essentially be used for a better purpose than to breed hatred, anger, frustration, into the world.


I have found that I have less patience for people like that. I'm a firm believer that once you hit your 30's and are well into you 30's it's like the "I care about everything people think about me" switch in your brain is completely shut down and exorcised out of your brain. Literally. At least for me, that's how it's been. I have found I have a low tolerance for foolishness. The more people decide that they want to participate in foolishness and keep foolishness going on and on and on, the less I'm interested in remaining in their company. I'm sorry but I don't have time for fools and foolishness. Those of you that agree, can I get an AMEN! For real.

Anyway, I said all of that to say this at this point in my life I'm totally like "whatever and anyway" to all of the crazy people in the world who live in their bubble of hatred, anger, and frustration. Life is too short to focus on being negative about everything. Besides being positive is much better and brings joy to others.

I told my friend the other day that when crazy people start commenting or approaching me that I literally say "bless them Jesus" and I really mean it. Bless you and keep it movin cause I really don't have time to dabble in your foolishness.

My moto for the day on that, is "keep it movin I don't have time for you and you foolishness, Bless ya Jesus!" So next time someone wants to bring their negativity around you and tear you down, just bless them and keep it movin cause you don't have time to deal! For real!

~Love Always~

Ms. 30 Somthin & Lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment