Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

New things

So I started this blog to talk about being 30 something and my life experiences. Well lately I've been totally focused on getting healthy and losing weight. I've been doing pretty good with my progress and as I learn new things I blog about it on my website, http://fatburnfurnace2010.weebly.com. Along with learning new things about weight loss, eating healthy, exercising, and overall better living, I've been learning new things about building an online business.

In the process of learning how to do business online a lot of things have peaked my interest including internet marketing, affiliate marketing, and SEO. Since I started looking into this I've learned some really cool things like how to create a free website, how to to create my own blog, how to sign up to be an affiliate (which is free), and a lot more. So needless to say, because I'm so focused on learning as much as I can, I have been buried in information and have experienced a little information overload. Yet, I am happy because I am actually learning about something that will help me do better business in the long run.

So in the process of learning, like I said above I created this website http://fatburnfurnace2010.weebly.com and created a blog about losing weight with tips on things you can do to help you retain your weight loss and gain life long success. I am excited about it and I would like for anyone and everyone who is reading this blog to please check it out and let me know what you think about the website, leave a comment on the site check out the links too.

Also because I am focused on obtaining my weight loss goals I have a challenge for everyone that I'd like to put out there. I'd like to have as many people as possible join me in my journey as a source of encouragement and motivation to one another. So here is the challenge/goal: I'd like for at least 1000 people both men and women to join me in this process go to my blog/website http://fatburnfurnace2010.weebly.com and respond to my blog post Weight Loss Challenge and join me in my quest to achieve my weight loss goals.



HERE'S TO SUCCESS AND HAPPY WEIGHT LOSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment